Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Submit a Guest Post

Have you ever wanted to write a blog but didn't have the time to keep up with it? Do you already blog and would like to get some additional exposure and cross-readership? If the answer is yes, I invite you to submit a guest blog post! E-mail me at anpview at gmail dot com and submit your post. Here are some guidelines:

  • Have your writing be related to something you are passionate about (in the health care field)
  • A minimum of 250 words
That's it! So, put on your writing caps and send me your post. Please include your contact information too (it won't be published unless you request it).

Hope to hear from you soon!
Stephen

2 comments:

David said...

I read your blog occasionally as a student NP.
So today I ran across this doctor's blog about NP's
I know we need to form a mutual respect because many generalist doctors do not like us moving into their environment. Have people personally noticed this?

Maria Kazmi said...

wao great collection on your blog